HSE Trainers Required for Kurdistan
Strategic Analytics Team is an award-winning Logistics Technology Company based in Manchester UK. Over the last 3 years we have enjoyed a significant expansion of our business and expect to continue to grow with Operations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our clients range from Small and Medium Sized business to large Multi-National Energy Companies. We operate a 1 million square metre, secure ‘Logistics Centre of Excellence’ in Southern Iraq.
We are now expanding our operations into the Kurdistan Region and as part of this expansion we are recruiting 4 HSE trainers. The chosen candidates will work on a rotational basis of 6 weeks / 4 weeks.
To be considered for these roles you should meet the following requirements:
You will hold a degree in Engineering from a recognized university and a NEBOSH Diploma, or a degree in Health and Safety from a recognized university.
You will be a member of a relevant professional organization such as the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), preferably to a chartered or equivalent level.
You will hold a relevant training qualification and have a demonstrable record of the design and delivery of HSE training courses. Through your work we intend to support course delegates on their path to continual development and learning.
You will have been an HSE Practitioner for at least 10 years, preferably within the Oil and Gas Sector and have held a supervisory or management position for at least 3 years.
· Reporting to the UK Head of Training you will assist in the development of a range of HSE training courses.
· You will deliver our trainings to our clients at a number of locations across the Kurdistan Region.
· Assist the Head of Training, Senior Contract Manager and the Local Training Coordinator in the development of KPI’s and reporting deliverables.
· Support the local training coordinator in the planning of resources to ensure that all training can be undertaken in an efficient manner.
· Research and identify best practice as recommended by major recognized institutions and include these into our learning and development programs.
· Provide an engaging and interesting learning experience for course delegates, ensuring that delegates are at all times focused on the training and that they learn from the experience through planned and measured teaching and monitoring tools.
· Pro-actively help manage day to day client and delegate engagement as our primary / front line client interface
· Attend client meetings as directed by the UK Head of Training or the Senior Contract Manager
· Coach and mentor local national staff for the purpose of sustainably developing our operation through the long-term transfer of skills and knowledge.
· Ensure that you provide a full detailed written report each month to the UK Head of Training
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
· Good analytical skills.
· A broad understanding of complex training requirements.
· The ability to represent SAT in front of the client and ensure their needs are met and exceeded.
· Good teamwork and leadership skills.
· The ability to positively influence.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Arabic and/or Kurdish language skills would be an advantage but not necessary.
· Experience working within Iraq, Kurdistan specifically or a similar environment would be an advantage.
· Head of Training UK
· Senior Contract Manager, Kurdistan
· Local training coordinator
· Course Delegates
· Not Applicable.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAT will never ask you for any money for any reason, nor do we use agencies or other representatives. Your personal information is important to us and we will only retain your CV and details if your are successful in your application for a role. As part of our GDPR policy we do not retain your personal information for future use and we will never pass that information to any other party.